Difficulty in conceiving, have PMS symptoms after intercourse post injections for rupture. Will I conceive?

Hi, I have PCOD .. I am geting treatment since 3 years to conceive however no good result. Once I had IUI also...still i did not conceive . I got periods last on 25th May then from 2nd day doctor asked me to take tablet for 5 days(egg formation), then 6, 7 and 8 day i had injections of egg formation, then on 12th day i got injection for rupture, we did intercorse for next 3 days after i am getting he same symptoms which i get during periods. Since last 10 days my breast is heavy..lower abdomen is painful...I am not sure will i be pregnant this month or not? its YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012