Difficulty in conceiving, had used vaginal capsules in the past for klebsiella. Could that be causing this?

i hv klebsiell one year ago and doctor prescribe me a a drug in form of capsule to pentrate inside vagina .i use it three times for 6 days repeatedly . Now i m married and trying to conceive for 6 month but not successful.i m 25 year old. I scared that medication can cause harm or othe factor. The medicine name i do not remember but it has suffix as zole.pinky
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012
Hi,i understand ur question as well ur u are worried about the medicine which u hd taken for klebsiella infection ,tha will nt create any problem in conceiving,bcoz infection in genital area is very very common in females like candida,tricomonas,klebsiella etc..ur age s also not a negative factor so no need to worry.You din"t tel me the duration of ur marriage?till 1yr if couple is tryng unprotected sex and after that if they are not succesful then its better to consult a docter fr basic check ups..otherwise no need to worry..and one more thing i would like to suggest u if u are planning then now only you start folic acid tablets it will protect your baby from neural tube defect if u will concieve..if any other quiery get back to me.wish u good health.