Difficulty in conceiving, had taken heavy doses of morning after pills in the past. What should be done?

I am a 25yr old female.Last year in Jan 2012. I took morning after pills after I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend because I was not ready to have a baby.4 days later I we had unprotected sex n took the pills again and A day later again.I was really scared about falling pregnant that s why I took the pills like that.It was a carrer choice.I had to take 3 pills and 3 again after 12hrs so in total I took. 18 pills in a week.The 1st and 2nd set of pills I dnt remember what they r called but the other ones are called Oralcon F. I had now been trying for a babe for 11 months now and nothing has been. Happening.I want to know how long it will take for the pills to get out of my system or What I need to do. Zee
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013