Difficulty in conceiving, failure post follicular study, taking Nacfil regularly. Treatment options?

Good afternoon Doctor. I m Dhapinder from India. I haven t been able to conceive a child for 12 months now. Our doctor carried out follicular study twice and in spite of all medication i haven t been able to conceive. Presently i m taking 3 tabs of Nacfil every day as prescribed by the doc. Kindly suggest if there is anything we can do so that i can get pregnant as early as possible. I m already 30 years old. Regards, Dhapinder.
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012