Difficulty in conceiving even after weight loss, have lumpy growth on vagina. What could be causing failure?

Hi, I am 25 and me and my husband have been trying to have a baby for a very long time now. Since i was 16 i have never got pregnant. I was very overweight but ive recently lost 5 stone as my gp said it was my weight but we are still having no luck. Do you know what we can do or what could be wrong? Something that worries me is that i have what feels like a growth type lump inside my vagina on the wall which ive had since i was about 13. I wonder if thos could be to do with it? Im too embarressed to see the doctor officially with these subects. Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012