Difficulty in conceiving due to thin endometrium. Irregular periods. Treatment options?

hai i am sowmya from pondi i am in treatment from 5 years to get pregnent . after married from 2 years 2008 onwards i am in treatment but it was not concieve i.u.i also done 4 times and i change 5gnynics every one told that my endotorium was so thin like 3mm if is use the medicine it get 23 my periods is also regular but not concieve and my problem is i am suffering from some sexual problem automatically some times my body was struck totally my legs but that time i feell very well like i am in sex if ai am in sex i cant fell like that this problem it is from 7 years but every doctor told that is not a problem why because means in laprosccopy also ther is no problem but from 1 year it was not like that and my body is noraml but i think that effect only shows for not concieve so that please told me what is my next step and which type of treatment can i start please. why because means my age is now 29 running if i go for i.v.f doctors told that is the final treatment. now what can i do
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012