Difficulty in conceiving after getting off hormonal implant, have intermittent lower abdominal pains. Normal or infertile?

i conceived easily and gave birth to my first child who is now 3 years old. For planning, I had a 5 year hormonal implant (brand name Jadelle) inserted in my arm . I had it removed after only a year. I have for the past year tried to conceive to no effect. I have experienced low abnomen pains that come and go. My periods are normal. I had Are the pains normal? Im I infertile? Pls assist. Judy.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012