Difficulty in conceiving, advised fertigyn injections. Is it useful?

Hello Doctor. I am married since 14months and trying for kids from 3 months but couldnt succeed. I visited gyno and she asked to go for few tests. Blood test result is normal. semen analysis test result is normal and ultra sound test alternate days from 8th day and today is 17th days and the result is 23mm. today she asked to take fertigyn injuction. i get my periods in 26 to 27days and continuos. so taking this injuction will lead to any problems. how it is useful?
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012