Difficulty in conceiving, USS showed bulky uterus, irregular uterine outline, no cysts, myometrium with solid masses. What should be done?

My name ChikaHope i m 27yrs old. I had still birth of 14wks and 4 days 19th of June, I had my first cycle on the on 5th of august and the second on 4th of Sept. After much attempt to get pregnant all to no avail. My last scan result says USS shows a bulky sized uterus . uterine outline is irregular. Echo pattern is heterogeneous. Myometrium is expanded by solid masses with mixed echo texture measuring (a)2.5cm,(b)2.7cm intramural at the anterior and posterior wall of the uterus and (c)5.0cm intramural cum submucous at the fundal wall of the uterus.Adnexae is bilaterally free. pouch of douglas is normal. No free pelvic fluid collection. No cyesis or retained product of conception . No cyst slighted. Pls doctor what do i do? I want to get Pregnant fast i did not ovulate last what could be the couse? thanks chikaHope.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  242 Awaiting Answer