Difficulty in climbing steps with left leg, trouble in jumping, slight hit hurts. Suitable remedy?

My left leg is not supporting me while taking stair case to go up stairs. Not able to step up more than 1 step(that to with right leg support only). If step is little high also I am not able to take step up with my left leg. Mostly I am using my right leg while getting up through the stair cases and high jumps. I am not even able to jump more than four feet hight . If something will hit(even small hit also) at my left leg knee(left hand side), then it will get full pain. If i can take long walk also it will get pain. Can you Please help me providing the solution for it, that how I can come out from this problem.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012