Difficulty in clenching the hand, moving the fingers. Had bleeding from the knuckles due to scraping post a fall. Cause?

i fell on concrete stairs 4 days ago on tuesday during school, between my middle and index finger nuckles was bleeding alittle from the scrape and then it started to bruise . my bruise started to change color it was getting better but then a few days later it went back to the same color and i also can t clench my hand but i can move my fingers gently not hard. is my knuckles broken or something else?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012