Difficulty in child bearing, semen analysis showed asthenospermia. Worrisome?

Guide me what should I do now i am married for 6 months and having no child my age is 28 years and having sound health I have conducted semen analysis and in this test the following test examination have found 1.count/concentration 180 million/ml 2. puss cell 2-3/hpf 3. epith cells a few 5. Acrosomal Cap prsent 65% 6.Abnormal Heads seen 10 percent 7.Mid Pieces present 70% Tails present 80% dead 90% semi slugish 6% slugish 2%. motile 2%. organism and sensitivty both not done. opinion is asthenospermia.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012