Difficulty in chewing, swallowing, food gets struck in the throat. What is the cause and remedy?

I have a question, so i have difficulty swallowing I wanted to know if a person can forget how to chew and how to swallow. for instance, when we eat we enjoy our food we chew it and swallow it and we dont necessarily count the times we chew, we just enjoy, chew and swallow... but why do i have to count how many times i chew now and dont enjoy my food and WHY does my food get stuck in throat? I also feel like while iam chewing the food just rolls down the back of my toungue and goes down my throat without me moving back
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012