Difficulty in carrying out Novasure due to hard uterine wall with scar tissue. What could the cause be?

I went in today to have the NovaSure procedure done. After I came to, the Dr told me that she was not able to do the procedure because my uterine wall is hard and has scar tissue . She said this is uncommon and has only seen a couple of cases like this. I see her in 2 weeks for another ultrasound and to discuss options. Any thoughts or experience with this. I am 36 years old, have 1 child, and have heavy irregular periods.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012