Difficulty in building muscles, short term memory affected. Had taken treatment for Lyme disease in the past. Could that be the cause?

I have been diagnosed with Lyme disease over two years ago and was treated with doxyciclin for about a month. A long time later I have issues building muscle no matter how hard I try or what I do and my short term memory has been effected sense the contraction and has not gotten better. My question is can the Lyme cause all this after such a long time? And what steps can I take to better this without medical insurance. Please help me thanks Gabe.
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013