Difficulty in breathing, yawn to get required oxygen, have intense headaches, clicking in head. Any thoughts?

I cant seem to get a full breath. I do an unatural amount of yawning to feel like Im getting the oxygen I need. Or I take a very deep and concentrated breath. Its really uncomfotable and bothers other people. Ive also been experiencing bad headaches and theres a clicking sound coming from my head. Id go see a docter but I dont really feel comfotable when people touch me. My parents also dont think anything of it. They think Im over egxaderuating (sorry for the missplelling). They smoke so I think it may be because of the smoke. Any thoughts?
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013