Difficulty in breathing, swollen lower lip. Given prednisone for angioedema. Swollen painful lumps on the tongue. What are they?

On 26th February had a severe allergic reaction. I woke up suddenly at 2 a.m. only to find that I could not breathe. I ran to bathroom, turned on light to find my tongue and lower lip badly swollen. I quickly swallowed some dph elixir antihistamine and was rushed to accident and emergency where I was given an epinephrine injection and more antihistamine. I am lucky to be alive. Was diagnosed with angioedema and given prednisone tablets to take. Over the past 2 weeks, I have noticed, vein-like looking white lines on my tongue, also swollen painful bumps on the side of my tongue. What could be causing this? I am very worried. Could it be an alllergic reation to my dog?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013