Difficulty in breathing and chest congestion after using an oxidizing spray. Sore lungs, cough. How to cure this?

We have an older dog that urinated on our carpet. I clean it using our steam cleaner and an oxidizing spray for pet odors. A few hours after I do this my lungs hurt and it feels like someone is sitting on my chest and it s difficult to breathe. I wake up the next day with sore lungs and not able to take as deep of a breath and a little cough . I have used different brands of the pet cleaner spray. I ve irritated my lungs what can I do to heal this? Thanks for your help.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013
you are allergic to dust and may be to some of the components in oxidizing spray . best would be to let someone else do it if possible .you can cover your nose with a mask , use an anti-allergic . u can avoid using oxidizing spray or try replacing it