Difficulty in breathing. ECG, X-ray, scan reports normal. Advised to take rabekind plus. How long should I take medication?

Hi sir, I age 31 and last one year i am facing like difficulty in breathing . I went many doctors and checked all my things like ecg , xray scan, heart etc, Nothing was problem in me. If i had food at that time, i can able to breath easily. then doctor gave Rabekind plus for 10 days. It was ok on those days, but still i am facing the same problem, so how long should i take that medicine and what type of food i should take?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013