Difficulty in bowel movements. Blood in stool. Skin hanging from the rectum. What is it?

Hi, I think I have piles... I put pressure while I poop ...i used to bleed when I poop then I started drinking lots of water and the bleeding stopped. But about a week ago I put some pressure to poop and this time I didn not see blood but instead I have a little pain like a needle is pinching while I poop. I also figured out today that a piece of muscle or skin is coming out .... I don t know what to do...
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012
welcome to the healthcaremagic forum,
piles/fissures are the common conditions caused due to constipation. do not panic, this is piles which protrude while u exert pressure. advise you to take homoeopathic medicine Nitric Acid 200 2 times a days for 5 days and then let me know. this medicine will relieve you of ur pain as well as the skin that is coming out also gets back to normal. do give me a follow up. the medicine will be available easily at any homoeopathic store.
hope this answers helps u.
for further queries contact:
Dr. Rooma Ramnani