Difficulty in bowel movement, painful, blood. Got cyst removed from rectum wall. What could be this?

I had a cyst removed from my rectum wall just over a week ago, they went up my back passage. Since then I have has extreme difficulties having a bowel movement. They are very painful and when stuff does come out its small round lumps. I'm taking a stool softener and its helping a little but I feel like I'm not emptying my bowels like I should be. It's really getting to me know and I'm so scared as I have blood every time.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013