Difficulty in bowel movement. Tried suppositories, fleet enemas. Treatment?

Hi. It's been almost a week since I've had a complete bowel movement. For the last four days it has hurt to even try to push anything out but when I have the urge to go, all I can get out is small soft stools. And there's no way I even feel remotely emptied. I've tried suppositories, and the only thing that comes out is the melted suppository along with a little bit of soft stools. I've also tried fleet enemas, and that doesn't help either. It hurts to initially sit down, and now my cycle has started and when I insert a tampon it hurts like it runs into something on the other side. I'm hoping to avoid the doctor's office because c'mon... this crap is embarrassing (pun intended.).
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013