Difficulty in bending leg, walking after falling from steps. How can I alleviate the pain?

well i fell down just three steps today and thougth it was my sorry for the use of this word but bum bone and now heading to bed after investigating it seems to be the very top of the leg there is no bruising but hard to bend leg and extremly difficult to walk what have i hurt ? and what can i do to ease pain like hot bath ? ice? please dont say tablets as not that sore when settled just feels like a reacuring pain and dont want that
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012
i have gone through your problem . don't worry . for the time being , take rest with placing a soft pillow under your bum when ever you sit i.e avoid hard surface while sitting ..apply ice pack for 2 days the apply hot packs for one week no need to take any tablet ..don't take tension ,be happy you will be alright . how ever if pain increases in the mean time get xray of coccyx lateral view done . if fracture of tail bone is found the do as advised above with cold packs for 2 days and hot packs for 28 days + painkiller tablets if pain is severe only ...