Difficulty in bending and straightening the knee. Swelling and heat. Sprain?

Hi, i dont know what is wrong with my knee . I cant fuLly bend or straighten it without pain. It is a little swollen and warm to touch, but no discolorization. This happened overnight, i woke up and it was like this, no prior symptoms before. I dont know if it is related but also my ankle on the opposite leg is acting like it is sprained. Same thing, slept, woke up, and now this, same night infact. I feel like im falling apart and need some advice
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013