Difficulty getting erection, no interest in sex. What is wrong?

Hey, i used to be very horny and i d masturbate so much, alot everyday now i have no intrest in sex at all and i find it different to get an erection , i feel totally lifeless, i don t feel attracted to people vie fancied. and i really need it my sex drive back! whats wrong with me? is marijauna lowering my sex drive? or do i have an infection? Please reply asap
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012
Sexologist 's  Response
dear there is no doubt marijuna affects sex desire and pleasure ut has nothing to any recent infection. as you masturbate i presume you not sexually active with unknown partners. quite drug abuse. will be good for your overall health and sex life.