Difficulty getting erection. Will I get normal erection after stopping masturbation?

Sir, I am been masterbating from last 6 years on a daily basis 2-3 times a day but now i have decided to quit this bad habbit. As, i gt some symptons of over masterbation. I dont get a hard errrection any more and veins on the pennis are visible through when it is not errect. I want to know if i stop mastrebating for say 3 months, will i be getting a normal errect dick as its use to be in the past or will that efffect be for a day or two. PLease guide me i am depress as i am getting married after 3 months.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013