Difficulty getting erect penis. Taken medicine without relief. Need help

sir i have a problum of sex . my penish doesnot stand properly . i was working with us army and there was for eating chicken and egg . i eat egg 10-15 every day . i eat egg by 20 day like this. i thought that . this is doing for weakness. i eat egg too much .but when i eat egg . then my sex had been weaked too much . my penish was not standind properly. i nervous. so i came back india . i met a doctor and i told him about my problum . he gave me madicen . i eat this madicen for two month .but did not affect in my problum . so i sent you message. please send me any treatment for this problum on my e- mail i.d .. my e-mail i.d is YYYY@YYYY can you send your mobile number on my e-mail i.d. .
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that that you have problem in getting hard erection.which is termed as Erectile Dysfunction This is not related to your eating 15-20 eggs everyday .If you wish to evaluate your problem and have a detail discussion you may ask questions through Premium Questions Forum platform of Healthcare Magic..I shall be happy to answer your queries.