Difficulty focussing when taking tests. Taken adderall, abdominal pain, stomach cramps. Side effects of medication?

I’m a male 16 years old, 6’1, 170 lbs, no known health problems. I have previously had trouble focussing when taking long tests, so I tried adderral yesterday, 20mg XR, for my exams, and I took one this morning too. I have one more exam tomorrow and one more adderral pill . I had abdominal pain this morning and thought it was a gas cramp . I read online that abdominal pain is a side effect I’m wondering, if I take the other one tomorrow, what bad could come from this?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012