Difficulty ejaculating during sex, infrequent sexual activity. Treatment?

Hi, I am a 25 year old male and I have a question about my sexual organs and their functions. I have not been very sexually active, only a few times with my current girlfriend, however I was finding it difficult to ejaculate (as far as I could tell). I am curious about how normal this may be and should I be worried about any conditiions that might be the cause. Also, if there is something wrong, how might I go about fixing the probelm?
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012