Difficulty defecating, stomach pain. Urine test shows kidney stones, high ALT, raised bilirubin. Treatment options?

I am 58 and have raised ALT (88) and raised bilirubin (28) with B & C as -ve. A kidney stone has been detected. I take 10 mg Narvasc daily for B.P and 1/2 tablet of Xolnox for sleep. My mother also had liver disease . However, I eat well, 4-5 kms of walk almost daily with no signs of fatigues but my stomach remains stiff. To defecate I have to use external pressure but never feel fully empty.
Asked On : Fri, 4 May 2012