Difficulty controlling masturbation. Feeling extremely tired, pain in back and legs. Is there cure available?

sir,I am 22 years old.I have tried my best but i can t control masturbation.i want to completely overcome this habit.what should i do?I am feeling totally tired due to this and i am not capable to perform a very simple task of mine.i am also feeling pain in back and legs,i cant walk a little.i am not feeling setisfaction in any activity.I am a student but i cant read more due to this tireness.I am not able to strugle my life like others.i am going in the dark,please save me sir.
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012