Difficulty concentrating, regular masturbation. Want to stop. Help

Hello doctor! I am a boy of 17 years. I am a quite good boy until my 14th year. I used to come first in my class sometimes school upto my 9th standard. After that I was very much excited and nervous about my studies. This slowly increased my pressure level. I am unable to concentrate. Initially I ignored this. But steadily it lead to masturbation and watching xxx videos. I am trying hard to control all these. But fail every time. Please help me!!!
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013
Welcome to HCM

Its not the pressure or stress of studies. Its a common phenomenon with this age as in teenage there seems every thing to be more exciting. As This is your growing and developing age and frequent masturbation can affect you health therefore try to avoid watching such movies and you will definitely avoid masturbation. Involve yourself in healthy sport activities which will keep you out of such things