Difficulty breathing, watering eyes, continuous yawning. Which specialist to consult?

hi, i m 28 years old male i seem to have breathing issues from last few years, i get breathing issues suddenly out of blue and the symptoms i get is problem in breathing it seems like i m struggling for oxygen i have to take deep breaths and get whistle sound while breathing following with continuous yawning and watering eyes and seldom cough when take deep breath which lasts for 20 to 25 minutes and its gone again for few days and i use to be asthma patient when i was kid and never used any inhaler and it was gone away with usage of medicine after the age of 12, please suggest which specialist i should consult for this issue, many thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013