Difficulty breathing, red throat, pain swallowing, fever, gums red and swollen

Hello, I ve went to see numerous doctors in the last week but none of what they have told me or given me has helped at all.I have difficulty breathing , my throat is red and swollen with pain swallowing , i have a fever but am chilled to the bone, and my glands under my jaw are swollen like golf balls. the first doctor said stept and gave me amoxacillin 500mg 3times a day for 10 days. The next day my gums are red and swollen with... welts(im not sure really) on my pallet, and my mouth is filled with canker sores. The second doctor told me it was a virus that started with C that i cant quite remember, and told me just to stick with the amoxacillin. the next day the swsellings worse so i go to another doctor who just tells me to wait until the meds are out and if its still bad to go to emerg. none of them answered my question and im in agony
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012