Difficulty breathing, rashes under arm, on neck. Chest CT shows spots on lungs. Treatment?

Hi. I have been having trouble breathing off and on for the last year. I have had doctors tell me it is pleurisy and some call it back pain . it always starts in my right lung (where a Chest CT showed a dark spot in the bottom right lung about 1/4-1/2 inch in diameter) and moves to the left side and lasts about 1-2 weeks. Now i have a rash starting under my arms and on my neck. I do not have insurance and short of checking into the ER am not sure what i should do.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012