Difficulty breathing, muscle pain, throat mucus, foot and hand swelling. Family history of pulmonary fibrosis

I have been experiencing episodic periods of feeling like I am unable to catch my breath yet I am usually able to take a nice deep breath. I also have alot of muscle pain, particularly in the arms, back and in the neck (the latter is more common when I first get up in the morining). Again, these symptoms are episodic. For several months now I have been experiencing alot of throat clearing (very mildly productive). Occasional foot and hand swelling, particularly when I work nights. My mother passed away 1 year ago from pulmonary fibrosis . I am overweight , do not smoke and have GERD which is being treated with Losec (taken as needed). Thank you for your time.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013