Difficulty breathing, low pulse, chest heaviness. History of smoking. Causes for symptoms?

I feel like there is something heavy on my chest and its hard to breath. I have also recently been diagnosed with a left bundle block, but the doctor doesn t think its a full block. He also said he didn t think the shortness of breath/ tight chest feeling was related to the heart issue. I quit smoking 2 weeks that why I m short of breath? I m tired of waiting for tests. I went to the gym a week ago, ran 3 miles, woke up the next day unable to breath, was nauseous and dizzy. I was admitted to the hospital due to the slow heart beat. I was released but I still cant breath...what else can it be?
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012