Difficulty breathing, increased pulse, anxiety, sweaty palms, sudden waking from sleep due to fear. BP, Oxygen capacity report normal. Causes?

Hello, i am suffering from some health problems since last 10 months. the exact diagnosis is not done by any doctors. i am now too tired of this disease . please do the rigth diagnosis of my health problems and tell me what i have to do? Symptoms: difficulty in breathing , heartbeats increases, anxity, palms get cold &sweat, body not feels free in movement, something like needle stiches to neck and pain of it, fear during sleep & sudden wake up from sleep due to fear or pain or any thing else , the exact reason of waking up from sleep is i dont know. During all this symptoms i had admitted in hospital in emergencily, at that time all reports are normal , like BP, Oxygen capacity, ECG,. my MRI chest,CT-Scan brain, X-ray all report are Normal.
Asked On : Thu, 5 Apr 2012