Difficulty breathing, high BP, creatinine level abnormal, blood in urea, kidney issue. What can be done?

Hello Sir, my uncle age 57 (from very week financial position) was recently having some trouble in breathing, after some tests dr. told us that as he is having high blood pressure that was 180/110, and root cause is some problem in the kidney functioning, his blood urea is 80 and Cretan level is 5.5, we have not started with any medicine til yet, as reports came yesterday only, I want to know what are the chances for him, can he be recovered with medicines or problem has reached to advanced stage. plz plz reply me as soon as possible. I want to know clearly what is his actual position right now and how we can cure him or which way to proceed for better treatment
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013