Difficulty breathing, gas. Have duodenitis. Had gastroscopy. On omeprasole. Help?

Hello, I had gastroscopy and it turn out i have duodentitis, and no H.pylori, doc perscriebed me omeprasole 20mg and then 40 mg, i took it but they only worsened my symptoms as I also feel like my food is not digested at all, and i burp all the time on empty stomach and after eating (30 min and more)those gas -air is hard to burp from stomach and it even make me almoust suffocating, then i have difficulties breathing, then i drink water or take antiacid but i not have acid going up but air, and my belly is full with gases, I took probiotics but they not help, curcuma not help, diet not help- i burp after everything even veggies, meat, eggs, tea, water, juices, this air also make heart pain. What can I do? , i am 31 years old. I did usg year ago and it was ok, blood test is ok with only low magnesium and potasium.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013