Difficulty breathing due to blocked nostril, nosebleeds, headache. History of sinusitis. Any ideas?

Hi, I had what I thought was sinusitis about a year ago now. Ever since, my left nostril, against my septum, gets all hard and blocked, making it hard to breathe. Blowing my nose is not enough to shift it and I usually have to use a cotton bud to move it. I have also been suffering with nosebleeds, which appear to be getting worse. I am now starting to get severe headaches too... any ideas?! Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013