Difficulty breathing, cold, asthma. Taking wysolone, weight gain, yellow eyes, hair fall. Alternate medication?

hi am XXX 23 male from XXXXX, i used to take wysolone 10 whenever feel breathing prob. or Asthama or cold form last 14 months. I have gained around 5 to 8 kg of excess weight. I am suffering from hair loss prob. from last 11 months n it has increased to great extent. Also my eyes gets red or yellowish very often n this problem started when i was 10 year old. Please advise me, please please please.............As I want to get rid of all such problems any how ........n ready to do any thing.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012