Difficulty breathing. Taken Rabekind. How long should the medicine be taken?

Hi sir, I am gowri age 29 and last one year i am facing like difficulty in breathing . I went many doctors and checked all my things like ecg , xray scan, heart etc, Nothing was problem in me. If i had food at that time, i can able to breath easily. then doctor gave Rabekind plus for 10 days. It was ok on those days, but still i am facing the same problem, so how long should i take that medicine and what type of food i should eat? Since i could not eat Fish nowadays , if i had then i am facing difficulty in breathing. Please advice
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013