Difficulties in passing stool. Pain in tube like throbbing or twisting. Cure for symptoms?

hello there. im a young female of 31.when i go for a poo it really hurts when coming out feels like i have glass up my butt. ive noticed though when my period comes along it stops then when my period has finished it starts over. i also sometimes have pains in my right tube like a throbbing or twisting if that makes sense. this has been happening for quite awhile now. please could you help with some advice. i know i should of seen my GP but getting an appointment in that place is terrible right now. kind regards miss j brookes
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013
Thanks for using HCM
As you have difficulty in passing stools, take food rich in fiber content , more of vegetables and fruits, take plenty of liquid items, regular moderate exercise , it helps to make stool softer and easy to defecate.
Get well soon.

Dr. Vidya