Difficult to get an erection. Need a solution

I am 44 years old. I started masturbating at the age 13 yrs. Now I am married but my sex life is disturbing threatening to end my marriage life. Even after my marriage is 10 yrs now, I don't remember when I had sex with my partner.Months together I hardly get any erection.What is the problem? Now I occasionally masturbate. I had taken lot of Ayurveda and homeopathic medicines but little had changed.Please advise me honestly how and where I can cure this problem.
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Dear R.K.Mishra ji
Your problem has got no link with mastrubation and this habit of yours has not played havock with you. Sex is basically linked to mental pleasure which stimulates hormones and causes rush of blood leading to proper erection. Man never gets old on this ffront and there is no debility that mars your married life. The formation of inferiority complex and lack of liking towards partners; may be due to this deficiency in thoughts, never allows you to feel the sacred pleasure. Along with medicine you need proper councelling to cure it. It is curable.