Difficult to breath for 1 minute. Happened twice. Chain smoker. What do I do?

Hi Docter, I had this couple of occasions when i found really hard to find my breath. First one was like three months back, I could not find my breath for like one 1 minute and after that everything seemed fine. the second occasion was today. I found it really difficult to breath it was kind of blackout for couple of seconds after some hard physical work. I used to some some 20 to 30 cigarette a day, now i smoke like 10 or more a day. I m 23, male.
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012