Difficult bowel movements, no pain. Have hemorrhoids. Prescribed Pilex. Are they piles?

Hi..sir!My name is srinivas from Andhra Pradesh(INDIA).From a few weeks I am feeling difficult in my bowel moment.There are two pea sized ones in my anus and there is no pain. I ve consulted a doctor 2 days ago.He confirmed that it was hemroids.I totally got shocked and toldhim that there was no pain.Eventhough he told that it was hemroid..! He gave pilex ointment,easylax laxative,woflox tablets.At Present I m using them.Are they piles ???? Can they be cured in one week???please tell me sir!!!
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012