Difficult bowel movements. Colonoscopy normal. Distended stomach. Pelvic floor dysfunction?

I have had a colonoscopy done and nothing was found wrong. Before I would have 2-3 full bowel movements a day . Now I do have bowel movements but I have to strain or sit in a different position on the toilet to try and get it out. And when it does come out, I feel like there is more that needs to come out. And I do not feel the urge to go to the bathroom. There is always pressure below my belly button but no pain. My stomach is distended all the time when I eat. In the morning is when my stomach is the flattest and then after the day goes by it just sticks out. I think it may be a Pelvic Floor Dysfunction or a tightening of the sphincter . The digestive process goes all the way through but then once it gets to the rectum it just gets stuck and its hard to pass it through to the end.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013