Different birth control, headache, irregular period, cramping, leg and thigh pain, sore breast

I started using birthcontrol about 2 years ago( tried many types) and later was told by the obgyn that due to my severe headaches that I would not be able to take them. The last birth control I tried was the nuvaring , since I came of it( which was in January) I had a period in february(very painful) and skipped one in is middle of April and still no cycle. I am so worried something is wrong with my ovaries because I am cramping and feel as if I am going to start but I haven t! I also am hurting down in my thighs (aching) please help! There is no way I am pregnant, I have taken tests to rule this out, I just am hurting in my legs and thighs and my breasts are sore as has me concerned. Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 19 Apr 2012