Differences between natural and synthetic breast enhancement

i went to my doctors to ask if there is anything i can take that has eostrogen in it as i have very small boobs. He suggested the pill. I have heard of hormone replacement therapy and would like to know the differences between natural hormones and synthetic ones, regarding the effects o breast tissue growth. I have a very high metabolism and find it hard to put on weight i am 5 foot 7 and weigh about 8 and a half stone. Would growth hormones help as i have heard these tric your body into thinking you are going through puberty, if so can you take growth hormones at the same time as eostrogen tablets?

Asked On : Wed, 10 Feb 2010